DOGS IN PUBS POLICY JANUARY 2019
We have listened to the debate and are happy to announce the following new Dog Policy on “REX-IT at The Stokers Halt”.
Guidelines for DOGS IN OUR PUBS.
1. Dogs are permited inside at clearly marked, specially designated areas only. Please keep your dog within these designated areas and adhere to staff requests.
2. Do not allow your dog to consume food from our crockery.
3. Your dog must not be on our furniture.
4. Your dog must not be left unattended. Please use our table service for food and drink.
5. You and your dog will be asked to leave is there is persistent barking or disturbance.
We want to create a harmonious environment for all our guests, both dog and non-dog owners. This can only be achieved with you co-operation and you taking responsibility for your dog's behaviour.
This is your pub, let's make it great.
We are APPROACHABLE.
Thanks, Team Stokers.